четвъртък, 1 март 2018 г.

MIUCB #11 March 2018

Hi everyone and welcome back to my messy place! A new challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog is live today and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for 

MIUCB #11 March 2018

 Anything Goes + optional twist of Make your own background
I created a pretty Birthday tag using my old favourite Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamps/dies and stensil, modeling paste and violet embossing powder, distress oxide inks and StampUp "Big Day" stamps.

If you haven't already done so, be sure to visit our designers' blogs for full details on their DT inspiration projects and take a moment to let them know you love what you see - it would totally make their day! 
And leave me a comment ... I love reading your comments!
Hugs xxx
Irena

I’d love to enter this card into the following challenges:
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2018/02/challenge-78-and-winners-of-challenge-77.html
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2018/02/challenge-196.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.bg/2018/02/anything-goes-challenge.html

7 коментара:

  1. Ренка, чуден таг! И цветовете, и фтичката (обичам ги тези пилета!) и всичко е супер!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Beautiful tag Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. The colours are fantastic I love the bright cheery hues. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Gorgeous background and the funny little bird made me laugh. A fabulous Tag. :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Great Card!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja DT.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Love your crazy bird tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Wonderful details! Thanks for playing along Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

    ОтговорИзтриване