неделя, 9 юли 2017 г.

MMW#26 Anything Mix Media Goes' / Use Natural Materials

Hi Friends, 
I am back with a new challenge at Mixed Media World:  'Anything Mix Media Goes' with a twist Use Natural Materials

I decided to work on a wooden board. I have used natural materials that I gathered in the field and on the beach. From the beach I took the small piece of wood and these absolutely smooth stones; from the field I gathered the moss and the wheat grasses. I have prepared the board with clear gesso, painted a stroke with black paint, and then distressed it with sandpaper and distress ink. I have painted the wheat grasses with golden acrylic paste mixed with finishing varnish. With the rest of this mixture, I have randomly covered the stones and the edges of the board. 






For more fabulous inspiration of our DT members , visit Mixed Media World


This is my take for following challenges:
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.bg/2017/07/welcome-to-creative-artistes-challenge.html
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog
https://mixedmediamc.blogspot.bg/2017/07/mixed-media-monthly-challenge-38.html

http://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.bg/2017/06/june-challenge.html

http://welove2create.blogspot.bg/2017/07/challenge-14-anything-creativemixed.html
Premium Art Brands

8 коментара:

  1. what a creative cool idea!! I love it! I too love to collect things from nature and now have a fantastic idea on what to do with some of them.... thank you so much for joining our Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Beautiful creation, love the use of natural resources to...x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. A lovely creation. A great display of wonderful, natural elements.

    Thank you for joining in with our July challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Such a cool and creative idea that has resulted in a fabulous piece. Thank you for joining in the challenge on the Love to Create blog.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. wow wow wow again thanks for playing with MMP this month xxxxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Very interesting and beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Oh wow what a fabulous make! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
    Claire xx

    ОтговорИзтриване